- Something you wish to “kpopify”. i.e. – a shirt, backpack, or pillow.
- Iron-on fabric transfers
- First, you want to hop onto your computer and find a very high definition (maybe a screen saver) of your favorite group/group member and or a symbol of your favorite group (this doesn’t need to be HD because you are most probably going to print it small.
- If you have more than one picture (small things such as symbols) move them to a word document and place them a good distance away from each other. A graph helps keep them at a good cutting distance.
- *IMPORTANT* Now, print your images out on a regular sheet if copy paper. Check to see if the images come out alright and make any adjustments you need to.
- Load the special transfer paper into your printer. Make sure you are printing in the right side! Print your images out~.
- After your images have printed, cut out your individual images. If you just have one image this isn’t necessary.
- Now, peel the backing away from the individual iron on patches and place them onto your item where you want it to be located.
- After you have all of your patches placed where you want them, cover them with the parchment paper provided in the packet with your transfer paper.
- Follow the ironing instructions located on the back of the packet the iron-on paper came in.
- Make sure your image has been transferred properly and voila~! You’re done!!!
Here’s some video instructions!!!
This is what my word document looked like~
This is what my finished product looked like:
Now you can show off your brand new “kpopified” item! Have fun kpop kreating~
Just keep swimming until next time.