So I was sitting around trying to think of something to spice up my new room since I’ve just moved, and the idea for the SHINee wall art popped into mind!
Click “Continue Reading” for instructions.
- If you want your wall art to look exactly like mine ( except for one of the Onew pictures ) follow this link and download and print the documents. Skip to step 10.
- If not, go ahead and choose what song ( or 11 different quotes if you want ) and divide it into 11 verses. I used Symptoms by SHINee. This is how I divided it:
- Now that you’ve done that, open up PicMonkey.com and click on “design”.
- You will be directed to an empty canvas, now choose whatever frames or textures you want.
- After choosing a frame or texture, insert your verse after choosing what font you want. Sometimes it does this thing where it’ll make some words really little, just backspace and reinsert the verse ( see video ).
- Now, save this verse and do the same for the remaining ten verses/quotes.
- Find 12 pictures of SHINee and save them.
- Open a Word document and insert your 11 verses and 12 photos.
- Change the height and widths of your photos to 4″ by 4″ ( or 5″ by 5″, 6″ by 6″ whatever you prefer )
- Print the document and cut out the cards. ( I used cardstock, but it doesn’t really matter. )
- Now, use this image as a guide for putting up your wall art. ( notice that the first and third verses are circled because they are in the wrong order )
**When you’re putting up your wall art, if you don’t have double sided tape, roll up your tape the the same effect ( see video ).
And you’re all done! I’m really loving this. Videos coming soon on how to do this for any group you want and how I made the e’s.