So, a few friends of mine and I have made a plan to go to KCON next year, so I thought I might make a fan ID or whatever they’re called and I actually really liked it!
- Some sort of card. I used an old hotel room key, but you could use a deck card or even some cardstock or even cardboard you cut out.
- Clear tape
- Computer, printer, & printer paper (duh)
- Colorful tape in the color off your choice, or maybe even a specific fanclub color.
- Scissors Glue
- Cover your card with the colored tape making sure that the color is opaque/solid. When applying the tape, I laid down the tape and then placed the card on top of it.
- Do NOT bend back the tape, cut off all excess tape that hangs off of the edges of your card.
- Repeat these steps on the back of the card.
- If you have any uncovered spaces, cover them.
- Go onto word and make a box where you’ll type some basic information about your status in the kpop fandom. I just did “name”, “initial fandom”, “birth year”, and “favorite fanfics”.
- Print this out and cut it out.
- Glue it to the place where you want it.
- Print out some pictures. Make they are not too big to fit on your card.
- Glue your pictures where you want them to be.
- Take some clear tape and cover your work. This will help keep everything in place and make you pictures nice, shiny, and water proof.
- Cut off excess clear tape, leave a small amount around the border of your card. Bend this back.
- You can repeat steps 9-11 on the back of your card with some more pictures if you wish.
You are done!!!
I had some space left over, so I added a picture of myself.
Here’s the finished result:
Just keep swimming until next time!!!