I just got a new box for my crafting stuff, and I thought I’d decorate it a bit. So if you have anything in mind that you want to decorate, here you go! Materials:
- Some picture that you want on your box.
- Rubber cement, or some kind of glue.
- Clear Tape
- **Stickers and/or Decorative Tape that you can use to fill in for any open spaces you have left after putting in your pictures.
- Get out your pictures and your box that you want to decorate. Place the picture on the box in a design that you like (I did mine collage style).
- Get out your glue/rubber cement and use a little bit just to keep your pictures in place.
- Get out your clear tape and start taping over the pictures to seal them in. Make sure you let a little tape stick to the side of your box, so everything is kept in place.