So here I am with another Kpop diy and I actually made a video for this one, albeit it’s super long… But yeah. Here’s some step-by-step instructions on how to make some super cheap Kpop keychains~
- Rectangular Keychain ID Tags. Mine were super cheap, I got them at the 99¢.
- Printer paper
Yep, that’s all you need.
- Measure the perimeter of the inside space (where the picture goes) of your keychain.
- Open up a Word document and input a rectangular shape, make it’s height and width measures match your keychain.
- Insert picture into the rectangle by double clicking on it, going to “fill”, “fill efects”, “picture or texture”, then choose your picture and hit OK.
- Print out your pictures and add them to your keychains!
Here is the video, which has step by step instructions in detail. I suggest you watch it via YouTube, because there is a skip guide in the description.
Just keep swimming until next time~!