This is going to be the first post into my new segment(?) KIY (Kpop-It-Yourself). So recently, I got a new phone! Thank the good lord my old one was so messed up lol. Anyway, I have a really nice Kris case a friend gifted me that I can no longer use! So, I found a solution.
- Clear Phone Case
- Card-stock (you can use regular paper, but card-stock would be sturdier.)
- Hole Puncher
- Select the rectangle with the rounded edges. It should look like this (and it will say “rounded rectangle” when you hover over it.):
- Now, click on your page to insert the shape.
- Double click on the shape.
- Go to the “format” tab.
- Go to “size” at the far right of your screen and enter the length and width of your phone case. Your shape should look similar to this(depending on your phone):
- Save the word document!!! Then, print this, cut it out, and see if it fits your phone case. If it doesn’t, adjust the measurements accordingly.
- Highlight the shape and then press command+c/cntrl+c. After, press command+v/cntrl+v and paste it until the whole document is covered. Now we are going to insert our picture!!! Almost done!
- Now, you want to double click on that shape go to the fill option. You want to choose the “Fill Effects” option.
- You should be taken to a page that looks somewhat like this:
- You should now go to the “Picture or Texture” tab.
- Click “Choose Picture”. Choose your picture, and then press “OK”.
- Now print and cut out, now you have interchangeable case slips! (Note, you don’t have to go through this whole process again to make a new one, just copy and paste, then you can change the picture from the fill!)
As you can see, I have a thing for Yixing, Kris, and men in beanies. lol
Just keep swimming until next time!