*This recipe can be conformed to your preferences.
So you should know I’m a Ramune freak I seriously love the stuff. I also love sour candy. If you don’t know what Ramune is, it’s a Japanese soda that looks like this:
If you are familiar with the Sprite soda popsicle recipe, this should be nothing new.
1. Club Soda Ramune Popsicle Recipe (Keep in mind all the materials are based on how many you’re planning on making)
2-3 Ramune: Club Soda Flavor
1-2 Large Sour Skittles Packages
2-3 Sour Patch Kids Packages
Popsicle Molds (Depending on how many you’re making)
1. First, you’re going to want to pop open your Ramune bottles and fill the popsicle molds 3/4 full.
2. Second, open your sour skittles, sour patch kids, and whatever else. Fill the popsicle molds with them until the Ramune has surfaced to the top.
3. Third, freeze the mixture for an hour or two.
4. Lastly, run the popsicle mold under hot water to loosen the popsicles, and enjoy!
Keep in mind that you could easily change this recipe. For example, you could use Strawberry Ramune, and fill it with only strawberry flavored Skittles and Sour Patch Kids. Or you could use jelly beans, gummy bears, or whatever you wish.
Well, that was the first entry into Kpoping Cooking! I really hope you enjoy. Just keep swimming until next time.