I’m sure you’ve heard of Pocky. If not its a Japanese snack that is very popular in Asia. Korea even has a *holiday for giving it out. So, today I will teach you how to make Pocky!
1 cup of chocolate chips
1/3 cup of milk
1 egg white
1 cup of flour
1/8 cup of sugar
pinch of salt
1/2 tsp. of baking powder
1/4 cup of butter
*preheat your oven to 300 degrees F or 149 degrees C
- Put the flour, sugar, and baking soda into a large mixing bowl and mix them.
- Add your milk, egg white, and butter into the bowl and mix until well combined. Then, form a ball with the dough.
- Spread flour onto a flat surface, place the dough on top of it, then flatten with a rolling pin.
- Take a pizza cutter (or knife) and cut the dough into thin slices/strips.
- Since Pocky is cylinder-like, take the strips and roll them lengthwise with your hands on the flat surface until they become long cylinder sticks. Imagine playing with Play-Doh or clay to help you.
- Cut your long Pocky sticks down to halves or thirds depending on preference.
- Bake your Pocky for 25 minutes.
- Just before your Pocky is done baking, put your chocolate chips in a bowl and melt it in the microwave with a bit of vegetable oil for ease of application.
- When your Pocky is done, remove it from the oven. If your chocolate is no longer warm, reheat it. Then, while holding the bowl of melted chocolate at an angle, roll the Pocky sticks (individually) in the chocolate. If you’re having trouble, use a spatula.
-Since I REALLY like Hershey’s Cookies N Cream chocolate, I used that on mine. That being said, don’t be afraid to use different a chocolates or add in sprinkles or nuts.
-Also, I’ve never tried it, but if you’re REALLY desperate and don’t feel like making Pocky, you might be able to use Pringles Honey Sticks as a cheat.
-Lastly, you might wanna try out the Pocky Game. If you’re not scared.~
*Pepero(Pocky) Day is November 11th, and is mostly celebrated by young couples and people. They celebrate by exchanging Pepero(Pocky) sticks, other candies, and romantic gifts.
Just keep swimming until next time!~
I noticed that all my song recommendations were for boys. Time to break the streak! So, today I’m going to ramble about Kill Bill by BEG. I really loved the music video. How it showed the BEG killing the girls TWICE. At first I thought they were trying to kill bill, but then I realized they were trying to kill each other. Haha it took me by surprise. I haven’t actually seen Kill Bill so I have no bases to go by, if you’re reading this and you have please comment your thought! But anyway, the song relays a very powerful message of a frustrated girlfriend who’s seeking revenge on her cheater/player boyfriend. With lyrics like “Who’s in more pain? You or me?”, “This is just the beginning, you can’t cry just yet.”, “It’s sad that I’m not watching this with anyone (roughly translated via my memory).”, and lastly “Go on, confess all the names of who and who and who you’ve made cry. And gosh. I cannot be the only one who would LOVE to dance with those cowboys. Okay, I’m gonna stop now. So if you haven’t checked it out, do it now! Haha pai pai
Just keep swimming until next time!
So this is probably going to be the easiest Kpop Fashion Kreation you’ll come across. Today, I’ll show you how to make a shear top from a pair of tights or leggings. Brought to you by ItsMyRayeRaye on YouTube. Here’s the original video. Below you’ll find my written instructions.
Lay out your tights (if you’re using leggings skip this step) and cut off the foot part (you can adjust the arm length later).
- Cut a V shape out of the crotch area of your leggings/tights. This for your head. I suggest you start out small.
- Try on your shirt, and note any changes you’d like to make.
- *optional. Make the arms shorter by cutting them down to the desired length. Make the neckline deeper and bigger by cutting the V in the crotch bigger.
Just keep swimming until next time!
I Hear Your Voice is definitely up there on my list of favorite dramas. I absolutely love it! I’m not going to give away any spoilers, but just a general summary.
I Hear Your Voice is a drama revolving around two main characters, Park Soo Ha (Lee Jong Suk, left) and Jang Hye Sung (Lee Bo Young, right). Jang Hye Sung is a snappy public defender who isn’t afraid to speak her mind, no matter how rude her thoughts may be. Park Soo Ha is a smart high school senior with unbelievable ability to read minds. Park Soo Ha and Jang Hye Sung share a dangerous and twisted past that all began with an eye-witness account to a murder case. Suddenly, they are both threatened but the most dangerous, twisted part of their pasts. Watch as both secrets and their love unfold.
Okay, so yeah, that’s it. Don’t let this scare you, but I actually learned quite a bit about the law from this drama. It’s so interesting to watch. Especially with Soo Ha’s amazing ability to read minds (and hotness). Since it’s already finished you can go watch on DramaFever or Viki ( most likely wherever you watch dramas.). GO GO GO
Just Keep swimming until next time!!!
P.S. I still haven’t watched the last episode (OTL) because they’re hinting that something awful is gonna happen and I just dun wanna. But I guess I’ll try tonight. Okai pai pai.
I’m totally in love with this song and music video. Not only do all the members look incredibly sexy, but the lyrics are wonderful. The same reason I fell in love with “The Chaser”. “Protect her so she won’t forget you (I’m going off of my rusty Korean so…)”. Now this song has a feeling of absence makes the heart grow fonder. They left their girlfriend(s) and now they’re sort of begging her to take them back saying they will “take all the pain just for her”. I say sort of because they also mention “You cannot escape me, because you’re my destiny” O.o But anyway, I also love the sci-fi sortish feel of the song as well. And now my aimless rambling will end. So go check it out if you haven’t!
I look at some kpop idols and think, “Omo they’re so fricken adorable, I wish I could be that cute. :-:” Well, with this cute little accessory you can get a step closer.
This is SUPER easy. Brought to you by Anneorshine. Watch the tutorial video, or follow step by step instructions.
If you’re a big Taemin fan, this recipe is perfect for you. I’m sure you’ve heard in numerous fact books, fanfics, interviews, and whatnot about Taemin’s ever-growing sugary, milky addiction. So, today I will share a quick and easy recipe on how to make your own banana milk.
Milk (one pint for each regular sized banana)
1. First, peel your banana and cut it into nice thin slices.
2. Prepare your blender and add your banana slices along with your milk.
3. Blend until the there are no banana chunks left.
4. Remove the banana milk and serve.
5. Add sugar, vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon according to your personal tastes. (If you are serving others as well, let them add the sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla extract to their own glasses.)
I hope you enjoy your banana milk! Tell me how yours ends up! Just keep swimming until next time~!
P.S. I just wanted to show you what came up while I was looking for pictures of Taemin with banana milk.